Billy Bob
Two years ago

Player Availability Finals?

Seeing results from last nights nbl1 south, Geelong had 8 players? Sandy missing nbl guys, Knox also?
Have nbl teams pulled rank heading into their pre season and clashing with nbl1 finals?

Topic #50363 | Report this topic

mball  
Two years ago

All the Qld based NBL players played over the weekend as far as I know.

Reply #897785 | Report this post

NBLTigers  
Two years ago

Not sure what's going on the both Tassie NBL1 teams had their NBL players.

Reply #897786 | Report this post

Anon  
Two years ago

Sandy. Ili and Prewster didn't play but Okwera did.Tohi played but maybe not in the NZ team this window.
Knox Te Rangi didn't, Deng Acouth wasn't going to play next weekend
Northside in NBL 1 North Mccarron didn't. Drmic and Pinder did.

I think it maybe be international team duties related rather than NBL teams pulling players.

Geelong played 8 last weekend. Hadley is only rumored to have signed with United(Unless I missed something). Odigie isn't playing NBL
Frankston Barker is still trying to make the squad but MU won't sign that last spot until they know what is happening with Delly

Reply #897787 | Report this post

NBLTigers  
Two years ago

Delly's contract isn’t guaranteed. I could see Delly coming back to Melbourne United.

Haven’t seen Delly on any of Sacramento’s roster.

Reply #897789 | Report this post

PyroCross  
Two years ago

Prewster, Ili and te Rangi are all in Japan with the Tall Blacks. TSM taking a break after Asia Cup? (But he doesn't have an NBL contract....)

Reply #897790 | Report this post

Basket 91  
Two years ago

Wouldn't surprise me if South East Melbourne sign Smith-Milner with their last spot - they’ve said they’re going a big, he’s training with them and he played vs St Marys.

Reply #897791 | Report this post

An1234  
Two years ago

Are any NBL1 teams impacted with the FIBA qualifiers? Assume thats why McCarron wasn't there?

Reply #897794 | Report this post

Ben  
Two years ago

Yes that's why Macca didn’t suit up last night for the North semi.

Reply #897806 | Report this post

LC  
Two years ago

Geelong had illness and injury hit them hard, not to mention Jack White leaving early for the NBA. Odigie was at the game but out with injury, Hadley reportedly had gastro but was on the bench, Isaac Turner, who missed the opening quarter, looked like he was as sick as a dog. Lachy Barker had an 'undisclosed' injury and was at the game for Frankston also.

Reply #897817 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:59 pm, Tue 21 May 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754